Feral Works’s 600+ Followers and Over 1500 Posts GIveaway!!!
What you get:
- My awesome new skull mask in a patina’d copper finish
- NEW Science Ink: Tattoos of the Science Obsessed by Carl Zimmer
A fantastic book with all kinds of science tattoos. Forward by Mary Roach, one of my favorite authors.
- NEW ELF makeup clutch and 2 makeup brushes.
This is an essential part of my travel cosplay kit. Small enough to carry with you for touch-ups!
- Reblog this post once to get an entry. Multiple reblogs do not count. Likes do not count.
- You must be following my blog: FeralWorks.Tumblr.com
- No giveaway blogs
- New followers are welcome!
- You must be willing to share your address, or if you are under 18, get your parents’ permission to share your address. I need to be able to ship this stuff to you!
- The winner will be randomly chosen on Wednesday, December 18th reblogs after the drawing will not count.
- If the contacted winner does not respond within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen. I want to ship this stuff out on the 20th!
- I reserve the right to remove an entrants from the drawing (like if you make rude or mean comments on your reblog, so please, only reblog if you are actually interested in winning).
- You must have an open ask box, so that I can contact you!
- I will pay for shipping, but only standard first class shipping. I can ship internationally, so anyone can win. Though please be advised international shipments may take over 2 weeks to arrive, and I am not responsible for any additional customs fees that may be incurred.
- If you win, you agree to the above terms.
Thank you, everyone who follows me… You are awesome!
Frozen - Anna & Elsa - Latte art
this is the best video i have ever seen
A Little Bit of Magic
This is a 6-inch tall door at the bottom of a tree at Lake Harriet in Minneapolis. People of all ages leave around 1500 notes behind the door every year, and every single one of them is answered. Each reply ends with, “I believe in you.” No one has seen the elf, but he’s known as “Mr. Little Guy”